USCIS Adjustment of Status
1-800-806-3210 x 702

Expert I-485 Support 

If your Spouse is not a citizen of the United States and you have just helped enter the US on a K-1 Fiancee or K-3 Spousal Visa, then you need to obtain her Green Card, RIGHT AWAY to obtain her legal status as a Permanent Resident I can help. 

Fred Wahl is founder and matchmaker at I am a matchmaker with over 35 years experience. I founded . I have helped many thousands of couples find each other, and assisted many hundreds of my clients navigate the complicated but unavoidable immigration process. For years I have provided these services exclusively and inexpensively to my matchmaking clients only. I now make this help available to all, but still at the same low cost.  And I've been on both sides. I petitioned for my wife too.

1. Adjustment of Status Support. After you marry, your spouse is NOT permitted to stay in the USA unless you apply to USCIS for Adjustment of Status. I help prepare that paperwork. 

2. Petition Review. You prepare the application I provide a second set of expert eyeballs to check your work completeness and help you improve your presentation, so that you AVOID rejection.

    Save Thousands $$$
    Do it without an attorney

    Got Questions?:  Call and speak directly with me. I am Fred Wahl,
    the Matchmaker at and I will handle your case
    personally.  I can be reached M - F 8:00 to 5:00 PST. Call  
    1-800-806-3210 ext 702,


Necessary Forms

These are the forms commonly required for the Adjustment of Status petition process. 

Code Purpose Latest
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status 12/16/08 11/30/11
G-325A Biographical Background 
Recently released, but with MANY Technical problems. Date fields truncate data and you must remember to manually print out 4 copies. Until the USCIS tech geek corrects these issues, I suggest you use a prior edition. The questions have not changed. Previous editions are accepted.
06/12/09 06/30/11
G-325A Biographical Background 
07/14/06 05/31/09
I-864 Affidavit of Support 10/18/07 10/31/10
Report of Medical Examination
and Vaccination Record
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization 10/30/08 09/30/11
I-131 Application for Travel Document 03/24/09 03/31/12
I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence 08/25/08 10/31/09
N-400 Application for Naturalization (Citizenship) 01/22/09 12/31/09

The above table reflects the most current information as of the date this page was prepared. 

Before downloading forms it is always a good idea to check if the version of the form you have or will download is the most current version.  Go to and check the Immigration Forms page to confirm the correct filing address and version currently in use. Check the edition date located in the lower right-hand corner of the form. If the edition date on your Form matches the edition date listed for that same Form on the online Immigration Forms page, your version is current and will be accepted by USCIS. If the edition date on the online version is later, download a copy and use the online version. If you do not have internet access, call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to verify the current filing address and edition date. Improperly filed forms will be rejected, and the fee returned, with instructions to resubmit the entire filing using the current form instructions.

Need Expert, Personal Help?
Contact Fred Wahl at 

Adjustment of Status Support

 1-800-806-3210 x 702, or Tel/Fax 1-213-341-0808 x 702
 Heart of Asia, 3525 Del Mar Heights Road, #408, San Diego, CA 92130

Note:  If legal advice is required we recommend hiring an attorney.  The author of Adjustment of Status Secrets, the staff at Heart of Asia and  are not  Attorneys,  Immigration Law Firms, or employees of Home Land Security (I.N.S.) or (USCIS)  and do not and can not offer any  legal advice.